Hola, my name is Dalina Dominguez.
A Texas native, I was born to Mexican parents who immigrated to the US in the 80s. I live in Western Australia with my husband, where I design graphics and objects on a daily basis. I enjoy experimenting and pushing the boundaries with whatever medium or material I find.
I graduated from Texas Tech University in 2012 with a BFA in graphic design, and worked as a graphic designer in San Francisco for a few years before moving down under. I find inspiration through my hard-working family, desert landscapes, and good music. I love finding solutions to problems, simplifying, and perfecting every detail.
- DrawHistory (Perth), Feb 2018—Present
- The Little Press (Perth), Jun 2018—Present
- WA Cleanskin Cellars (Perth), Sep 2016—Jun 2018
Lead Surface Designer
- Formation Brands (San Francisco), Mar 2013—Sep 2017
- World Pantry (San Francisco), Oct 2012—Mar 2013
Graphic Design & Production Assistant
- Paper City Design (Brooklyn), Feb 2011—Oct 2013
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
- Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX), May 2012